Consider being a donor and support your Alumnae.
There are 2 ways to donate below
02. Support Your Alumnae
Please keep your connection to your VGH nursing school by supporting your Alumnae Association which was established in 1908.
Donated funds go a long way in supporting various facets of the Alumnae. Areas of support include the:
- Maintenance of the extensive Archival and Artifact collection
- Publication of the annual Spring Newsletter
- Bursary awards to VGH grads and/or their descendants pursuing a Nursing education
- Friendship committee who keeps connected to various Alum members and their families
- Maintenance of your website
- General operations of the office
02. Add to the
Memorial Book donations support our education fund. Donations are what help hundreds of VGH grads and their descendants pursue further education. Without generous financial support bursaries would not exist.
This book lists the names of deceased graduates. It is kept in a special cabinet by the Board of the Alumnae Association. Created by the Class of September 1954 to honour Helga Thordarson, the names are entered by your alumnae executive. The Memorial Book is also brought to the Annual Luncheon.